The privacy of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no way of transmitting data over the Internet or any method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
I. Collection and use of information
1. When you use our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information that may be used to contact you or to identify you. Personal information may include but is not limited to, your name (“Personal Information”), email address, telephone number, or other information to assist you in using our Services.
2. We collect information from you when you register on our site, when you subscribe to newsletters, when you respond to surveys, when you fill out forms, when you use live chat (online), or enter information on our site.
3. Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends when you visit our Site (“Recorded Data”).
4. This Data that is recorded may include information such as the Internet Protocol (“IP”) address of your computer, the type of browser, the version of the browser, the pages of our Site you are visiting, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on these pages and other statistics.
1. We may use your Personal Information to contact you through newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information.
2. We may use the information we collect from you when you register, when you make purchases, when you sign up for our newsletter, when you respond to surveys or marketing messages, when you browse the website, or use certain other features of the site, in the following ways:
2.1. In order to personalize your use and to enable us to provide the type of content and products offered that you are most interested in.
2.2. To improve our website in order to serve you better.
2.3. To enable us to serve you better in response to your service requests.
2.4. To administer contests, promotions, surveys, or other features of the site.
2.5. To process your transactions quickly.
2.6. To request ratings and reviews of services or products.
2.7. To track them after correspondence (live chat, email, or phone inquiries).
3. We store your data (in most cases only your email) in our CRM system for the aforementioned purposes. You can unsubscribe at any time and not receive more messages from us.
IV. Disclosure of information to third parties
1. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties unless we have warned users in advance. This does not include web hosting partners and other parties that help us manage our website, conduct our business or serve our users. We may also provide information when it is provided for the purpose of complying with the law, enforcing our site policies, or protecting our rights, property, or safety, or those of others.
2. However, non-personal visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
3. Please note that if you choose to subscribe to our newsletter, we may send you information on behalf of our partners that is relevant to what you are doing. You can unsubscribe at any time.
6. In addition, we may use third party services such as:
6.1. Google Analytics, which collects, monitors, and analyzes how you interact with the Site.
6.3. Facebook Pixel.
6.4. Google Remarketing Tag.
V. Future events
If we (or our assets) are acquired by another organization (company), whether through a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or otherwise, that organization will receive all information collected by us on the Site. In this case, you will be notified by email and/or by notice in a prominent place on our website about the change of ownership.
1. We do not guarantee the continuous operation of the Site.
2. We reserve the right to suspend access to certain material or to the entire website for an unlimited period of time, whether planned or accidental. We are not responsible for damages caused to Users as a result of interruptions.
3. We reserve the right to redirect Users to other websites that are controlled by us. In this case, the User must accept the terms of these websites.
4. We reserve the right to redirect Users to other websites that are owned and controlled by third parties. We have no control over the content of these websites and are therefore not responsible for the content of these websites.
5. The information on the Site should in no way be construed as advice or consultation. All actions of the Users related to the protection of their rights and legitimate interests must be performed after consultation with a specialist in the relevant field.
6. The information provided on the Site may be general or abstract. Its correct application in practice depends on the law, including the legal facts about the specific situation, which cannot be described on the Site. This is the reason why we are not responsible for how the Users apply the information in various more complex situations or in situations with specific characteristics that lead to harm to the User.
VII. About us
Hackertickets.com (“Site”, “we”, “us” or “our”). This page informs you about our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information that we receive from users of the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with these rules. The site is owned by the Foundation for Public Benefit “Informed Tourism” – NGOs, registered in EU, with UIC: 206711538.